3 Sweet Potatoes (washed, peeled, and cut into ½ inch sticks)
¼ cup Olive Oil
3 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp coarse Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Paprika
½ tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F and place baking sheet in preheating oven.
- In a small bowl mix together Cornstarch, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl toss Sweet Potato sticks in Olive Oil, add Cornstarch mixture and continue tossing until evenly coated.
- When oven is preheated remove baking sheet, spray with cooking spray, and arrange Sweet Potato sticks in a single layer.
- Return baking sheet to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove, toss fries, and continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes, until Fries are golden brown.