6 Hot Dogs
6 triangles of Crescent Roll dough
3-5 Bacon slices
¼ cup Mayonnaise
¼ tsp Chipotle Powder
¼ tsp minced Garlic
½ tsp Lime Juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl combine Mayonnaise, Garlic, Lime Juice, Chipotle Powder, Salt and Pepper and mix well. Cover and place in refrigerator.
- Cook Bacon and place on paper towels to absorb excess grease while cooling.
- Remove Chipotle Mayo from fridge, crumble in Bacon, and mix thoroughly.
- Slice Hot Dogs lengthwise to within ½ inch of ends.
- Spread Bacon Mayo mixture into Hot Dog slices and wrap with Crescent Rolls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375ºF for 12 minutes.