2 lbs Ground Beef
½ Onion (finely chopped)
½ tsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp A1 sauce
1 tsp Salt
½ tsp Pepper
6-12 slices American Cheese
24 Hawaiian Dinner Rolls (or Slider Buns)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a 9×13 (3 qt) baking dish.
2. Mix Ground Beef, Onion, Garlic, and A1 Sauce until thoroughly combined.
3. Press mixture into baking dish making one uniform burger patty and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
4. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, drain excess oil and fat, place cheese slices in a single layer over burger patty, and return to oven for 3-5 minutes.
6. Allow burger patty to rest for 1-3 minutes then cut it into 24 square patties and place on Hawaiian Rolls.