Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings.
2 lbs chicken wings (pre-cut)
1 tablespoon Chipotle Powder
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 teaspoon Onion Powder
1 teaspoon Paprika
1 teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Pepper
1 cup Honey
¼ cup Lime Juice
2 tablespoons fresh Cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and place wire rack on top.
- In a small bowl combine Chipotle, Garlic, and Onion Powder with Paprika, Salt, and Pepper.
- Generously coat Chicken Wings with the Chipotle mix and place on wire rack.
- Bake 30 minutes
- Combine Honey and Lime juice in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until smooth and stir in Cilantro.
- Brush Chicken Wings with Honey Lime mix and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.