Royal Fare from King’s Landing.
Chicken Wings tossed in Green Pepper sauce.
2 lbs Chicken Wings (about 20 pieces)
¾ cup Flour
½ tsp Green Chilli Powder
½ tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Black Pepper
½ cup Butter (melted)
½ cup Green Pepper Hot Sauce
- Combine Flour, Green Chilli Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt, and Black Pepper
- In a large pot or skillet heat 1½” of Vegetable Oil on medium high to 375°F
- Coat Chicken in Flour mixture and using tongs place in Oil in small batches
- Using tongs turn pieces until evenly browned, remove from skillet, and place on plate lined with paper towel allow a few minutes to cool
- Whisk together Butter and Green Pepper Hot Sauce
- Toss fried wings in mixture and serve