Beef sliders with Caramelized Onions, favored finger food of Tatooine.
Burgers on the grill may be the unofficial food of July 4th, but without easy access to a grill we had to improvise.
Oven Baked Banta Burger Sliders
2 lbs Ground Beef
1 tsp Onion powder or ½ cup chopped onions
1 tsp Garlic powder
½ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
1 tbsp A1 sauce
12 Dinner rolls
3 cups Caramelized Onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl combine Beef, salt, pepper, A1 sauce, Onion and Garlic powder.
- Press mixture into a greased 9×13 pan to make one large patty of even thickness.
- Bake for 30 minutes, carefully remove pan and drain excess grease.
- Cut into equal sized patties, place on dinner rolls, and smother in Carmelized Onions to give a “hairy” look.
- Serve with ketchup, mustard, and mayo.