The tail end passengers of Oceanic flight 815 had a remarkably different experience than their first class counterparts. Terrorized by the others, forced to keep on the move, and miles from Dharma’s food pallet drop their struggle for survival proved a bit more intense. So of course the group pounced when they spotted a chicken.
2 lbs boneless chicken
6 inch bamboo skewers
Coconut Curry Marinade
1 can Coconut Milk
2 cloves Garlic – minced/pressed
Juice of 1 Lime
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
¼ cup fresh Cilantro – finely chopped
1 tbsp Curry Powder
Chipotle Lime Marinade
Juice of 3 Limes – About 1/4 cup
¼ cup Olive Oil
1 tbsp Honey
1½ tsp Chipotle Chili Powder
3 cloves Garlic – minced/pressed
1 tbsp fresh Cilantro – finely chopped
1 tsp Sea Salt
½ tsp Black Pepper
- Cut chicken into 1-1.5 oz strips – Marinade overnight
- Soak skewers in water
- Put one piece of chicken on each skewer.
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and place skewers spread out ½ inch apart on the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning over halfway, until golden brown.