Glazed Pork Ribs fresh from today’s hunt.
1 rack Pork Ribs
½ cup Honey
1 tbsp Chipotle Chili Powder
½ cup Mango Juice
½ tsp Black Pepper
½ tbsp Salt
- Combine ingredients in zip-lock bag, add rib, and marinate overnight.
- Preheat Oven 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roast for 1½ hour, cover with aluminum foil, cook for additional 1-1½ hours.
- The ribs are done when a knife slides easily into the thickest part of the rib meat.
- Let them rest, covered, for about 10 minutes, and then cut between the bones to separate the individual ribs.