Poor Sawyer, he thought he figured it all out only to be rewarded with a smelly fish biscuit. We opted for a less gross take one the Dharma Fish Biscuit, choosing to substitute peanut butter cookies. A choice I believe our guests were thankful for.
Peanut Butter cookies are well known as one of the best first time baker recipes and calls for ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Typically you roll the dough in balls and mash it down with a fork, but we used a fish cookie cutter to match the look of the Dharma biscuit.
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 cup Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine ingredients in large bowl and mix until smooth
- Roll out dough on clean floured surface
- Use fish cookie cutter and place cookies on a greased baking sheet
- Cook for about 10 minutes checking frequently, you want them to be just barely brown on the bottoms.